Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Oh man.. i think my brain is getting worse. because once i step into class i feel like sleeping.. argh!!! maybe it's some kind of disease...
meiwen arh meiwen... u want your ankle to be worst isit? dun want to listen to advice.. sigh* maybe i need someone to drag me down to see doc. hahahahaha but i jus hate people to touch them.. i swear it will hurts a lot... =S but den if like that also bu shi ban fa... confused....