Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
my ankle ain't getting better. and i think it got worst. i am jus to LAZY to massage it, and do strengthening. and now it's still swelling and also it hurts when i put pressure on it. but who cares anyway. hahaha.
now, i think that i have to learn how to forgive and forget. i have to learn how to focus, learn how to control... and learn how to play my best. =)) i wanna improve and improve and improve!!!
my life is so into flrball now. flrball is wad i am thinking every now and then. i must not think of i want to score a goal. i must think of how i want to score, where i want to score. it's where all the placing comes into.