Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i'm physically exhausted now.... maybe it's due to the lack of sleep and also how i overwork myself. hahaha.. but nevermind, after IVP there will be a long long break.. =)
IVP will be starting on tuesday... hmmmm... i think i am prepared to fight. =) wah! sound so confident, but you know me, i know you. hahaha..
Game against SIM was great. cos i did try my best lah.. but you know we won them and lost to them. hahahaha.. nvm, because everyone was tired after the camp and also the long break that we took after camp! hahaha.. so it's ok.