Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i seriously loathe people who want to come my place and dislike/scare of my DOG!!!! one example is my brother's GF!
She come and she expect my brother to lock my dog in my room. like WHAT THE FUCK! and everytime my dog run about she will teh... "aiyah here, aiyah there..." i dun like her lah.. -her voice -how she treat my bro -how she spent my bro money -how she think we are RICH!
Sorry loh.. WE ARE NOT!!!!
School is reopening on wednesday which is tml! hahaha.. floorball training resume on thursday. because the guys using the court tml. =S i wanna improve on my floorball!!!! hahahaha.. my new year resolution: -improve my skills -score goals for all matches! -good results
I think that's all bah...
now i realised that i am very busy with floorball.. and when i look back, in the past i am always busy with bball.. during that period of time i would go CC to ball with all the guys on Mon-Fri saturday, there will be my club training. sometimes i will join the cc training with the guys.. i really miss those days with my skills and everything. =S now everything is gone! i guess if i am to go back to basketball world, i have to start from the basic again. =( how sad!!!!