Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i realised my shots are all like shit today... from now on i have to like focus on my shooting.... there are three guys that are teaching me today lah...
maybe i have to shoot a continuos of like 10 wrist before i start training or end training... so that i will remember what i did..
i hate wrist shots, i hate slap shots!!!! WTH! everyball went off target...
and before the guys teach me, i missed 239 shots in like 5/10 mins? that's really bad... now my mind was like "OH GOSH!!! I WILL NEVER GONNA SCORE!" i have to get that mindset off!
i believe pratices always make perfect, so from tml onwards i will be a hard working girl. hahaha jus like what i did in bball... i have to keep practicing until i make it. i rmbed my 3 point shots, free throws lay ups and all..... i keep on practising... till that day i become better. so that i will be in the middle of the guys, because you are good they choose you that kind. but now no anymore.
So i shall throw everything into floorball. the only different things is that basketball you will have a "SUNDAY" mood and floorball i think it's almost the same as a player. Till now i don't think there's any off mood lah.. cos i din experience before, or maybe i did experience today.. TSKTSKTSK!!! i'm a weird person also.. why am i still thinking of bball..
maybe next year i cna try joining bball or netball.. hahahahahahaha.. dah dah dah dah....