Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd's game against NTU was alright... i think i played badly, there's still a lot of space for improvement la. i need to shoot early, place my shots, pass properly. but overall i still play badly lah.
we lost with a score of 2-0 it's okay we will fight even harder for the next game... tp and nus. once we win we can proceed on. so ya. we will fight for it.
took liying's van back home, after sending wirni to dover something bad happened. it's my pee.. i think i got small bladder lah.. it's like so urgent until i got cramps....
sorry guys i have to let u guys go back late, cos liying have to drop me at J8 to use the toilet. =) thanks liying. hahahaha.. After that we went back to SK. bought ramily for dinner. =) and back home. =)
i kept thinking about the things i did wrong during game lah.. praying that i won;t do it again!
people change, my friends change too.. i don't know what to say... and i have to right to say... it jus happen like that... maybe it's fate... maybe is me... or maybe is them =)