Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
FLU BUG PLEASE GET ABWAY FROM ME! i hate you.. argh!
saturday against pasirian, i have to play my best no matter what. so flu just go away for like one day..
today's training was alright for me. but until the game part, it's like in a mess... i am so pissed of with myself and also the opponent team. and i started to elbow people i think. i'm so sorry! and i got another slash from my own friend and team mates. argh!
and i think mc was pissed off with the way i played.. because he says the way i played just now sucks..
back again.. i'm not a good player or a super star. i am learning, still learning. =)) i must play as a team no matter what because it will win champion! hahahahha
i think i am giving myself too much stress and i fall sick now. =((