Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
tried out the new stick, not that bad... hmmmm... but it is too long lah... making me have difficulty in shooting and also pressuring people. hahahaha.. i have to cut my stick, maybe a few cm.
BIG THANK YOU TO JACELYN WHO HELP ME MAKE A TRIP DOWN TO PAY MY STICK MONEY =)
today's training a few people turned up. had fun! 4 Vs 4.. hahaha.. not bad... not bad.. have to turn in early, because tml 830 have to reach school for training and also friendly soon after that. =S