Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today went to school to help the IFF thing, but its raining so i joined in the guys for training.. not knowing that they are going to play game against the korean, india, and some singapore players la.. See them play i also feel like playing, but i can't mr amir say i can't join in, yanzi and yati also say i cannot play scared that i will injured myself.. But when you see them play you will feel like"SO FUN CAN!" my hands start wanting to hold my floorball stick.. Luckily, they only play for 2 period then start training with them.. it's fun lah.. i joined them because i see if i didn't practice i will lose the feeling again. Because we will be having a long break till Wednesday due to the maintenance work. Sigh~ played some game after the training. 3 on 3 with 3 boards near the goalie, so difficult to run, because it will kinda block your path. i am with hazmi and qayyim den the better opponents are mc with sponge and zaki lah.. it's like wth, sure die! After that we played 7 on each side, those whose ball flew out have to do 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and 50 tuck jumps before returning to the court. It's damn fun lah... see people going out and also trying to score and so on... =Pp
today i learnt: -passing need both hands, because i pass only with my bottom hand the ball will bounce -drag shots is the motion but not the strength -wrist and slap need the motion plus the strength
to all my friends out there: “Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.”
i'm really tired already, so i needa rest! tata =D