Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
when a person says it's not worth it, God says t will be worth it when a person say he/she can;t manage, God says he will provide for your needs when a person says he/ she is afraid, God says he will give you strength and love when a person says he/ she is always worried and frustrated, God says cast all your care on him when a person says he/ she is not smart enough, God says he gives you wisdom when a person says he/ she cannot forgive him/her self, God says he forgive us When a person says he/ she feel all alone, God says he will never leave us when a person says he/ she don't feel loved, God says he love us
no matter how down you are there's always things to cheer you up. haha i'm so bored, so i go around reading things up. =Pp i am pondering whether to join the guys for training or not.. =S