Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
counting down 2 more days and our dear friends will be back... and we can go buy stick together =Pp
i'mjus bored..
and my beloved dog make me pissed off, by running away from home. and i have to catch him back home again. sigh.
one more month left to study and i will be promoted to year 2 and hopefully things will turn out fine, without any negative things happening.. =)
till now, i think i am not contacting any of my secondary school friends lah.. i dunno why.. but ya.. i kinda miss them, but i am too busy with house work and also floorball. =(
and i seriously need a hair cut, cos i think my hair is long already.. i dislike tying my hair up, because i think i got big ears and plus i look ugly with my hair up. =Pp
okok.. i got nth to blog about since there is no training and i jus gt nth to do at home so ya. =)