Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
helped out for the fers day of IFF... sat in for the coaching part.. And we can see coaches doing drills, i think they just reflect on how we are doing drills la.. haha.. had fun there..
Today didn't go and helped out. But i went to school to play badminton with yati, yanzi, rigel. Mc and melvin played for awhile and left, because they had to become the pigs.... hahahahaha... so when they started playing their games, we went and watched them played. After the thing ends, i actually joined in the guys for game. It was fun.. But the problem to some guys is that they just don't trust girls lah.. Non pass to me when i am open except for Mc... And there's no communication between the guys and me! I am kinda sian.. But the only way to get the ball is to fight it.. get it from the opponent and CHIONG! hahahaha.. So ya.. I kanna LOBANG and AIR HOOKED... wadeva lah.. I WANNA IMPROVE !!!! And i scored one!!! FINALLY!!! and all was like saying mc. alright lah... and off we go off to KFC for dinner.. YUMMY!!!