Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
have you ever ponder about your future? the route that you are taking for sports and career? i do think a lot of these things... i don't know why.. maybe i am afraid, maybe I'm worried? i really don't know what am i thinking at a certain point of time..
negative stuffs seem to be more than positive stuff.. thinking of what makes me happy, what makes me sad i think that i am more to those who won't share problems and worries. just carry it all by yourselves.
i don't know where am i heading to after i grad. where my course can take me to.
And besides that IVP and League is on its way.. 8 jan our first game! can't wait for all the competitions to start. And during the long break i'm going to work. I need money
My mum is asking me to earn the money for my dog's jab which cost around $130 for 2! i think this includes the taxi fare there and back home.