Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
camp is about 3 days away. and welcome everyone to heaven. hahahaha.. let's find fun during camp =D
today went to school early in the morning lah... i decided to wake up at 7 den slowly go bath and everything. And everything happen so smoothly, causing me to reach school at 8. =S was kinda tired though... warm up a bit den play friendly with NUS. it is a good game played.... for the first 3 periods, we won them.. 5-3 i think.. den during the fourth periods den we lost to them. . . . i concede one goal and score one... hahahah.. back hand =Pp tyco loh..
anyway, after that we continue playing quite abit den help to wash bips =D we are such kind soul. after that, the guys got their play off.... nice ~ hahaha.. RP SALIBANDY won.. haha.. =D
i slept in the bus on my way home and the way i slept was so unglamorous... =(