Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
first day, reached there about 7 plus cos my dad fetched me and mc to school.. meet Rigel at the canteen had some breakfast. Report at 830. then get changed and physical time. The first time we had to sprint, do the ladder (and i swear it's very high), cup wheel, push ups, sit ups. So everyone ended dead in the night. and i strain my neck! it hurts a lot. =S went to sports club room area to sleep, in the end we ended downstairs sleeping with the guys.
second day, woke up by the guys alarm at about 5am in the morning with some funny ringing tone. and we had to report by 7. the girls have our prison break 1. and the timing is like 50 mins. and the guys went for prison break 2. After that, we had to run up a very long slope! tiring ... did 5 sets of that. =) After which we rest, and have our YOGA session.. and now i know that yoga is so tiring lah.. =( den had our training followed by friendly. and i injured my feet. ='( tsktsktsk...
third day, is almost the same routine. But this time round we run like about 10.8K. the longest we had run. =) not bad.. hahaha.. despite all our ache, we manage to complete the run.. and end up with 2 to 3 blister. pain lah... den had some ball training with the guys.. had game and it's a draw.. and we lost in the penaty lah.. i missed one. =S
fourth day, skiped PT, cos of blister... i never know it's like so fun lah... regrets den had ball training, yoga. everyone fell asleep for the last apart. it's like so relaxing... shiok! den had training with the guys..
Overall the camp was useful, because it helps to train up our stamina and strength, ball control and all... =) have fun there lah.. =)