Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
2007 is here... 2 more days to school reopens. =D i am kind of excited, because i will soon be promoted to second year. and quite sad because i will get older by one year. But nevermind, time flies. and new things will start popping into my life again....
i dread going to school early in the morning now, because i have to wake up damn early in the morning to get a ride to school. So i can save some bus fare and also not to squeeze in the bus with so many people and the most important thing is the trip. so long lah... BTW, i got car sick. So taking my dad's van is good! hahaha..
"Forget the former things; donot dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springsup; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert andstreams in the wasteland."
dah!!!
i am tired, after going to petgamart. had fun there. now feeling so tired. my dog too. haha.. cos he swam and play a lot. okok. shall take a nap.